- Footage obtained by Breitbart shows Google leadership discussing the result
- They were filmed at their first conference of 2016 after the election took place
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he feels 'deeply offended' by the result
- Brin later says data shows a correlation between 'boredom' and voting for Trump
- He then goes on to argue that there is a link between 'boredom' and 'fascism'
- Sundar Pichai, Google's CEO, also says there is a lot of 'fear' after the results
- CFO Ruth Porat appears to break down in tears when discussing the election
- Porat also instructs the audience to hug one another saying 'we all need a hug'
- Senior VP for Global Affairs, Kent Walker, says the company will stop populism
- Walker says that 'populism could lead to a world war or something catastrophic'
- Instead Walker says that Google must ensure populism is just 'a blip or hiccup'
- The video was leaked as Google faces questions from the President over bias
- Trump tweeted last week that Google was burying Conservative search results
Franklin County, OH As TFTP reported at the beginning of the year, in juvenile court, a 16-year-old boy intervened after a police officer allegedly pushed his mother against the wallso the police officer shot and killed him. Now, its just been announced that the officer who killed the unarmed boy was justified in doing so.
A Franklin County Grand Jury ruled that Deputy Richard Scarborough, who shot and killed the unarmed boy, was justified and his use of deadly force reasonable under the law.
The boy who was killed in January for allegedly intervening to help his mother fend off a cop was Joseph Haynes and he was unarmed.
As ABC 6...